Hours of Service
Drivers who travel over 100 air miles from their home terminal or who are on-duty for more than 12 hours must record their activities. Logging Hours of Service is a driver’s responsibility. Incorrect or incomplete logs could result in fines and penalties for employers and drivers.
Fleet Safety Hours of Service Program Advantages:
- Fleet Safety creates an enforceable hours of service policy statement for your company, specifying rights and responsibilities for all employees. Driver training is available for an additional fee.
- Our pricing on log books is competitive, with a quick turn around time. Half page or full page log books are available with customized imprints (minimum order quantities may apply).
- Logs are audited for hourly rules as applicable to your company, form and manner and speeding violations are pinpointed.
- All logs are scanned and electronically stored for 6 months
- Violations of form and content are reported to management. Our service includes driver violation acknowledgement letters, violation listings, and monthly fleet recaps. All original documents are returned to you with reports.
- Full manual and or computer point to point falsification checking is available for an additional fee.