Welcome to Fleet Safety!
Providing DOT Regulatory Support Services Since 1994
NEW FMCSA REQUIREMENTS:
- Mandatory Drug Testing Clearinghouse registration for companies and drivers
- Additional driver Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) abstract requirements
- Entry Level Driver Training and Certifications
Fleet Safety provides support services to companies who are subject to the regulations set forth by the Department of Transportation and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Fleet Safety’s very knowledgeable staff assists its clients with understanding and complying with these complex and always changing regulations.
Summary of Fleet Safety’s Support Services*
- Driver Qualification File Set-ups and Monitoring
- Substance / Alcohol Testing Programs (Both CDL and non-CDL drivers)
- Fuel Tax Preparation & Filing
- Registration Services
- Drivers Hours of Service Compliance Support
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Compliance Support
- Vehicle Maintenance Compliance Support
- Pre and post DOT Audit Support
- Safety Rating Upgrade Petitions
- Custom Safety Programs
Contact a Fleet Safety Services representative for assistance with your Road to Safety & Compliance
*Click the “Services” link above for more information
Fleet Safety Services has built its reputation on the knowledge and experience of our professionals. Our consulting services allow our clients to leverage those skills as if they are their own. Clients of Fleet Safety Services also are afforded our audit support to help manage the often trying experience of navigating a DOT audit. Let us help you avoid costly fines and OUT OF SERVICE ORDERS.
Motor Carriers must maintain a complete and proper Driver Qualification File for their commercial motor vehicle drivers, and navigating these ever changing requirements can be very arduous.
Fleet Safety will greatly simplify both the set-up and maintenance of your company’s Driver Qualification Files. Our very experienced and knowledgeable staff will provide personalized and prompt service to help ensure your drivers remain fully qualified.
Click the “Services” link above for more information