U.S. DOT / FMCSA Compliance Consulting Services
- Customized packages available (One time, monthly quarterly or annually)
- Option of on-site or remote support
- Safety Rating upgrade petitions
- Fine Mitigation support
- Pre / Post DOT audit support
- “Mock DOT Audits”: Our experts will determine whether your company is currently in compliance with the DOT regulations
- Both Safety and Hazardous Material regulations support
Gary LaBreck has 25 years of industry experience, including driving, safety program management, insurance consulting, and accident analysis. Since 1994, Gary has been President of Fleet Safety Services. Gary has served as an expert witness in legal proceedings and is a safety and DOT compliance advisor to nationwide private carriers.
Clay Eppard joined Fleet Safety Services in 2003 after 13 years as an investigator for the U.S. Department of Transportation. While with the U.S. DOT, Clay conducted over 900 motor carrier compliance audits. Clay’s extensive knowledge of the U.S. DOT operating procedures and policies has proved invaluable when assisting Fleet Safety clients. Additionally, Clay’s expertise in both interpreting regulations and pinpointing weaknesses in compliance programs has saved our clients thousands of dollars in fines, penalties and in insurance premiums. Clay also provides expert witness support /testimony.