Random Testing Programs
Outsourcing administration of your testing programs with Fleet Safety is an easy and cost effective way to comply with state, federal, and insurance requirements. Fleet is expert in managing driver testing under the provisions of the FMCSR, sections §382 and §40. We are also able to provide non-DOT testing services that are in compliance with state and local laws. Heavy fines and penalties are imposed for non-compliance with the law.
Fleet Safety Substance and Alcohol Testing Administration Advantages:
- Fleet Safety has a Medical Review Officer on staff and a NIDA approved laboratory — our turn around on test reporting is one of the fastest in the industry.
- All collection supplies — including Cab Kits — are provided at no additional charge.
- Random selections are done on a quarterly (or monthly, if needed) basis by Fleet Safety. The awkward “problem” of selecting employees for testing is de-personalized. Our selection process is fair, legal, and completely random.
- Membership in the Fleet Safety Consortium is available for small fleet owners and owner-operators.
- Fleet Safety creates an enforceable substance policy statement for your company, specifying rights and responsibilities for all employees. Non-DOT policies are also available.
- Conveniently located collection sites are set up by Fleet Safety; we have a nationwide network of clinics and health care centers. Arrangements for testing can be made any day of the week, any time, any place. Fleet is also able to provide referrals for on-site collections.
- Fleet Safety maintains all records, laboratory reports, and professional evaluations. Non-negative reports are handled discreetly and as prescribed by law. Fleet provides information on counseling services, including certified Substance Abuse Professionals as necessary.
- Training is available for managers and supervisors. Federal law requires Awareness training for all supervisory personnel.